Terms of Service
Terms of Service
While we make every effort to ensure our Website is as accurate, current, complete or error-free as possible, unless we are at fault we are not liable for any inaccuracies or errors which are beyond our reasonable control.
- Please note that the information on this page relates to our
www.GleesonJewellersCork.ie website only.
- Gleeson Jewellers Cork are the company that are operating the Deposit scheme and the decisions and the records of the company are final.
- To avail of the deposit scheme, a deposit must be paid, which is non-refundable and non transferrable. This deposit is determined by Gleeson Jewellers Cork depending on the product.
- In regards to items for Christmas, payment must be paid in full by the 16th of December 2022 for items. All other items on deposit must be paid for in full by the date set by Gleeson Jewellers Cork upon receipt of the initial deposit.
- If goods are not paid for in full by the date set out by Gleeson Jewellers Cork, the customers agrees to forfeit all monies paid to Gleeson Jewellers Cork.
- Gleeson Jewellers Cork reserves the right to cancel any deposit without notice or reason. It also reserves the right to decline a customers request to place an item on deposit.
- In the rare case the item you reserved becomes unavailable, Gleeson Jewellers Cork will try and notify the customer at the earliest possible time and a full refund will be issued.
Every reasonable effort has been made to accurately reflect actual colours, however, due to variances between monitors, colours cannot be guaranteed. On occasions, there may be differences between the product's appearance in the photograph and the item in-store. Products shown may not be actual size. If you have any doubts about the colour, size or any other specification of the goods you wish to order, we recommend you contact us prior to placing an order on the Website. Jewellery boxes and packaging of shipped items may differ from images used to display goods on this website. We do our very best to ensure we accurately portray all our products to you.
Order Acknowledgment and Acceptance of orders
- The steps required to create the Contract between you and us are as follows:
- You place an order on the Site by adding the selected Good(s) to your Shopping Cart and completing the online checkout process. The display of Goods on the Site does not constitute an offer to sell them as described, or to sell any goods at all. By completing the online checkout process, you are making an offer to buy which incorporates these terms.
- When your order is placed with us at the end of the online checkout process, we will e-mail you to acknowledge that we have received your order. This order acknowledgement does not, however, mean that your order has been accepted by us.
- We may send you an e-mail to say that we do not accept your order. This is typically for the following reasons:
- the Goods are not available;
- we cannot obtain authorisation of your payment;
- you are not permitted to purchase the Goods; and
- there has been an error by us on the pricing or description of the Goods.
- All orders are subject to acceptance and availability. If the item you have ordered is not available from stock we will contact you by email or telephone (if you have provided these details) and you will be offered the option of waiting until the item is available or cancelling your order.
- All prices are inclusive of VAT at the current rates and are correct at the time of entering the information, however, we reserve the right to change prices without prior notice.
- We will only accept your order when we send you a confirmation/shipment email, forming a binding contract. Any Goods on the same order which we have not confirmed in an order confirmation to have been dispatched do not form part of that contract. We reserve the right to decline any order, without giving a reason.
- You agree fully to indemnify, defend and hold us, and our officers, directors, employees, agents and suppliers, harmless immediately on demand, from and against all claims, liability, damages, losses, costs and expenses, including reasonable legal fees, arising out of any breach of our terms and conditions by you or any other liabilities arising out of your use of this website, or the use by any other person accessing the website using your shopping account and/or your personal information.
The price that you pay for Goods is the price displayed on this website at the time we receive your Order. Whilst we make every effort to ensure that all prices on our website are correct, errors sometimes do occur. We will normally verify prices as part of our Dispatch Confirmation so that, where your Goods’ correct price is less than our stated price, we will charge the lower amount when dispatching the Goods to you. If your goods correct price is higher than the price stated on our site, we will contact you and inform you. If having contacted you and informed you that your Goods are at a higher price than that stated on the website, you then cancel your order and you have already paid for the Goods, you will receive a full refund. Where we cancel an order in this way you agree that we will have no further liability to you, and that we will not be obliged to supply Goods unless you submit a further Order to us.
Whilst we endeavour to ensure all prices are correct at time of publication, we reserve the right to reject an order should there have been a material error in the price advertised at time of order.
If you have any other questions regarding this site or your dealings with this site please contact us at Sales@GleesonJewellersCork.ie